What's In Your Bag?

What's in my bag?

What's in my bag/EDC.

Bag: BBK2

Top first row: Pentax k1000 with a pentax k smc 55mm f/2 lens with a lens hood and lens cap and a handmade neck strap made by me and secondly an olympus XA2.

Second row: Soul cal leather wallet, nu elite a7 jotter note pad and an uzi tactical pen.

Third row: HTC desire c, a roll of fuji c200 and a roll of ilford hp5+.

Bottom fourth row: Philips Mp3 with jvc earphones and my house key.

That's my basic set up, definitely basic when compared to other's but if needs be i will add other things such as a zoom lens or anything else that i might need. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Hello, my name's Brandon I'm 17 and I'm an amature photographer from the uk. I love all things to do with film and film cameras thus the reason for this blog.