Store

So  i recently opened up an online shop because i had the idea to start making my own leather hand and neck straps. There are already a two hand straps and one neck strap in the store, and more coming along as we speak. With the store i do plan on continuously making these items, doing new styles and adding them to the shop but also perhaps selling other things as well such as other leather works, photographic prints, lenses(film), cameras and camera bodies(film) and other photography items. If you would like to check the store then you can do so here:
http://filmandbeyond.storenvy.com/ If you do check out my store i would
love to hear your feedback.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Hello, my name's Brandon I'm 17 and I'm an amature photographer from the uk. I love all things to do with film and film cameras thus the reason for this blog.